Monday, March 3, 2008

My Tennis Dream - by Angela


My SPEX tennis tournament is coming up! I am really looking forward to it. I hope I will make it at least to the quarter finals. I've only gone into the third round but lost in that match 9-8 (5-7). I want to be able to play like Tsonga. He really plays tremendous tennis. I even think that he will be able to beat Roger Federer (the men's world number #1) one day. I really hope that one day I will be good enough to play tennis on television...that would be a dream come true!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am happy to hear that you like tennis so much. But you should work harder to fulfill your dream.

Anonymous said...

Dreams do come true......with determination and hard work, I am sure anything is possible for you!

Anonymous said...

Go Shan Min! I won't be around on your SPEX tournament day, so be sure to keep me informed!

Amanda Sebastian said...

Follow your dreams, Shan Min!!! You need to remain open to others comments, though

Anonymous said...

Whoopie!

Anonymous said...

Hello

Anonymous said...

yo!